Monday, April 16, 2012

Update plus Ultimate Blog Party 2012

I know I've been MIA lately but I have a good reason, I promise! :)

I've been a busy bee working on my new site www.emrdesignstudio.com where you'll find custom designs for both Blogger and Wordpress. I'll also provide pre-made blog designs, tutorials, freebies and lots more. See I told ya I had a good reason.

In the meantime, I wanted to talk a little bit about the Ultimate Blog Party 2012. UBP12 is a super awesome blog hop hosted by Susan and Janice of 5MinutesForMom.com. This is my second year participating and I'm so excited. Last year I partied, met tons of new friends and even got to network. Def stop by.



5 Minutes for Mom



Well, I gotta go.
#UBP12 twitter party is starting now and I don't want miss a second!

Until next time, thank you for visiting! Go ahead, leave a comment and let me know you stopped by! Don't forget I'm also on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment